Addiction Recovery Quotes for Teenagers
- Recovery is not a race You don’t have to feel Guilty if it takes you Longer than you Thought it would
- Some times you can only find heaven by slowly backing away from hell.– Carrie Fisher
- One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth Recovery.- Demi Lovato
- Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles and you have to change it.– Jomie Lee Curtis
Addiction Recovery Quotes for Him
- The Future Depends on What You do Today.
- I understood myself after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.
- Where there is life, there is hope. – Ron Grover
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall.– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Addiction Recovery Quotes for Her
- You Got This.
- May the Bridges Burn Light the Way.
- I am not telling you it is going to be easy, i am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- Recovery is not for people who need it, it’s for people who want it.
Addiction Recovery Quotes for Parents
- Addiction is a Family disease One person may use, But the whole family Suffers together.
- This is The Sign You’ve been Looking For.
- Recovery is an ongoing process, for both the addict and his or her family. In recovery, there is hope. And hope is a wonderful thing. – Dean Duaphinais
- One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.– Brigitte Nicole