Charles Bukowski Quotes love
- “People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or love.”
- Look, let me put it this way; with me, you’re number one, and there isn’t even a number two.
- If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
- I’m going, She said. I love you, But you are crazy, you are doomed.
- I would have loved you more if I had sat in a small room rolling a cigarette and listened to you p*ss in the bathroom, but that didn’t happen.
- She’s mad, but she’s magic. There is no lie in her fire.
- I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.
Some Magnificent Charles Bukowski Quotes that would read twice to understand fully
I wasn’t lonely. I experienced no self-pity. I was just caught up in a life in which I could ﬁnd no meaning.- Charles Bukowski
If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.- Charles Bukowski
Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.- Charles Bukowski
Baby, I said, I’m a genius but nobody knows it but me.- Charles Bukowski
I never met another man I’d rather be. And even if that’s a delusion, it’s a lucky one.- Charles Bukowski
some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing about.- Charles Bukowski
We don’t even ask happiness, just a little less pain.- Charles Bukowski
People run from rain but sit in bathtubs full of water.- Charles Bukowski
Find what you love and let it kill you.- Charles Bukowski
An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.- Charles Bukowski
3 thoughts on “Charles Bukowski Quotes”
Indeed the lines by Charles Bokowski are inspiring and encouraging. The line ‘ Find what you love, let it kill you’ empowered my mind to strive for my dream.
Sometimes quotes just feeds that extra to walk extra miles.
Keep presenting these high lines.