Charles Bukowski Quotes love
- “People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or love.”
- Look, let me put it this way; with me, you’re number one, and there isn’t even a number two.
- If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
- I’m going, She said. I love you, But you are crazy, you are doomed.
- I would have loved you more if I had sat in a small room rolling a cigarette and listened to you p*ss in the bathroom, but that didn’t happen.
- She’s mad, but she’s magic. There is no lie in her fire.
- I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.
Some Magnificent Charles Bukowski Quotes that would read twice to understand fully
I wasn’t lonely. I experienced no self-pity. I was just caught up in a life in which I could ﬁnd no meaning.- Charles Bukowski
If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.- Charles Bukowski
Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.- Charles Bukowski
Baby, I said, I’m a genius but nobody knows it but me.- Charles Bukowski
I never met another man I’d rather be. And even if that’s a delusion, it’s a lucky one.- Charles Bukowski
some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing about.- Charles Bukowski
We don’t even ask happiness, just a little less pain.- Charles Bukowski
People run from rain but sit in bathtubs full of water.- Charles Bukowski
Find what you love and let it kill you.- Charles Bukowski
An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.- Charles Bukowski