Throughout the Joker movie, you will find the life of Arthur (Joaquin Phoenix) full of heartbreaking scenes. Starting from his failed auditions to his mother’s death, every situation turned against him until he finally became the villain the world wanted him to be.
During his journey to become the devil, his mixed bags of emotions were clearly visible and here are some interesting dialogues to help you remember those particular scenes again.
Sad Joker Quotes
- I hope my death makes more cents than my life.
- I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it’s a comedy.
- You’re the only one that’s ever been nice to me.
- All I have are negative thoughts.
- Forgive my laughter. I have a condition.
- I’ve got nothing left to lose. Nothing can hurt me anymore. My life is nothing but a comedy.
- I haven’t been happy one minute of my entire f**king life
Joker Quotes that make sense
- You wouldn’t get it.
- I thought it was going to bother me, but it really hasn’t.
- I just don’t want to feel so bad anymore.
- For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
Joker Quotes on Trust
- My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.
Joker Quotes on life
- The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
- Have you seen what it’s like out there, Murray? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody’s civil anymore! Nobody thinks what it’s like to be the other guy.
Joker Quotes on Sarcasm
- I mean, don’t you have to be funny to be a comedian?
Joker Quotes on attitude
- When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?
Joker Quotes we loved the most
- Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
- You get what you f**king deserve!
Before we go, let’s have some honorable mentions from the Dark Knight movie starring Heath Ledger as the Joker.
Joker Movie Quotes from the Dark Knight
- Why so serious?
- If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
- Madness is like Gravity. All it takes is a little push.
- Smile, because it confuses people.
- The hardest prison to escape is your mind.
Which one is your favorite?
Let us know which one is your favorite. Don’t forget to check our website for other interesting quotes that are worth sharing.