49+ War Quotes for Everyone
After reading these quotes, boost your inner strength with these magnificent Samuel Beckett Quotes.
- “To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.”- Sun Tzu
- “The world is full enough of hurts and mischances without wars to multiply them.”- J.R.R. Tolkien
- “A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.”- Baltasar Gracian
- “If we don’t end war, war will end us.”- H.G. Wells
- “May God have mercy for my enemies because I won’t.”- George S. Patton Jr.
- “All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. ” -Benjamin Franklin
- “I have never advocated war except as a means of peace. ”- Ulysses S. Grant
- “Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and to American tradition.”- George S. Patton Jr.
- “Battles are lost in the same spirit in which they are won.”- Walt Whitman
- “You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”- Leon Trotsky
- “Those who lived by the sword were forced to die by it.”- T.H. White
- “Once you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.”- Jean-Paul Sartre
- “He says we need to live in the real world, where war and death are a reality, not pretend.”- Pittacus Lore
- “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ”- Albert Einstein
- “It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it.”- Robert E. Lee
- “Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.”- Ronald Reagan
- “Politics is war without blood, while war is politics with blood.”- Mao Tse-tung
- “It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder. ”- Albert Einstein
- “All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. ”- Benjamin Franklin
- “We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it.”- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Make no mistake: peaceful madmen are ahead of the future.”- Gabriel García Márquez
- “Wars come and go; politics endure.”- Jacqueline Carey
- “War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.”- John F. Kennedy
- “One of the greatest casualties of the war in Vietnam is the Great Society… shot down on the battlefield of Vietnam.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.”- Jeannette Rankin
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”- Leo Tolstoy
- “Eisenhower was my war hero and the President I admire and respect most.”- Ethel Merman
- “Anyone who thinks must think of the next war as they would of suicide.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The grater our knowledge increase the more our ignorance unfolds. ” – John F. Kennedy
- “There are occasions when it pays better to fight and be beaten than not to fight at all.”- George Orwell
- “If there is disturbance in the camp, the general’s authority is weak. ”- Sun Tzu
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. ” -John F. Kennedy
- “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”- Henry Kissinger
- “He always considered death an unavoidable professional hazard.”- Gabriel García Márquez
- “In war, our elders may give the orders…but it is the young who have to fight.”- T.H. White
- “War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.”- William Faulkner
- “What is human warfare but just this; an effort to make the laws of God and nature take sides with one party. ”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old.”- George R.R. Martin
- “How can you have a war on terrorism when war itself is terrorism?”- Howard Zinn
- “Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!”- William Shakespeare
- “The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.”- Huey P. Newton
- “We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the positive affirmation of peace. ”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”- John Stuart Mill
Military Quotes on Pain
Missing someone is the worst feeling in the world.
To stand beside a soldier and walk through his pain will humble a civilian to no longer complain.
Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regrert.
Take pain…Pain can lift you….pain can make you…..pain doesn’t come to destroy you…it comes to strengthen you…it is the key to success.
Without pain, without sacrifice, we will be nothing.
No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength- if we have the virtue for resilience.
To manage your pain better, buy Tapentadol online and use it to your advantage.
You may also like to read these:
100 MOST RELATABLE INTP QUOTES OF ALL TIME
3 thoughts on “49+ War Quotes- Thought-Provoking, Inspiring, Historical”